Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day Three

Today was day three of our trip. Today was warmer so it was really nice to be out side all day. I started my day today at 6:30am shooting with Colleen and Jorie while the sun was comming up. I got some good shots in the upper 9th ward. We found this really cool artist gallery in the upper 9th. There is three houses this artist bought after the storm and made them into art pieces representing the artist thoughts and feelings of the storm through art. They were really interesting. We also stoped by the habitat for humanity site and there was a live band we got to listen to. We then critique for the second time today and that was really helpful we had a guest come and look at our work. Today was Colleens last day so some of us went to eat at a sea food restaurant she likes and I HATE sea food, but I figured I'm only in New Orleans for a few days I may as well try something new. So I tryed oysters and they were really gross I probably will never have it again. Today was overall really good day and a lot of fun. Here are some images I took today.




No comments: