Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 2 1st day of shooting

Today is our second day here first day of shooting. I woke up to shoot at 6:30am today in the lower 9th ward and the lighting from the sun rise was amazing. It was so hard becuase all though I was getting some amazing shots of damage with amazing sun light I couldn't help, but think how it may seem so amazing untill I really relazied what I was shooting. The damage here is more than I had thought it would be. I knew they were still strugling to re-build, but little did I know how much still needs to be touched. There are so many buildings and houses with markings and haven't been touched, but there sitting next to a newly built house or buisness. It's hard to imagine the troubles people went through and still are going through. The best part about this city is that they still make it lively even though the city itself is in a sad state. Well that's all for now more shooting tonight.



No comments: