Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thoughts

My ideas for this essay:
1. Focus on the people of New Orleans ( I want to focus on the non-profit organizations that are helping people wether that be with food, housing, or re-building. I also want to incorporate the children of New Orleans.)

2.My last resort if I can't do my first story would to expand my last essay on the new and old. The rebuilding and the damage still left from Katrina.

Helpful Links/Contacts:

Rebuild New Orleans
Jon Skvarka
Event on October 3rd

Save Our Schools-New Orleans
Angela Daliet
adaliet@sosnola.org
www.sosnola.org
504.309.8509

Common Ground Relief
504.304.9097
www.commongroundrelief.org

Seconde Harvest-Food Pantry
Debora Fleming
dfleming@secondeharvest.org
504.729.2827

Boys and Girls Club
Keith Boone
kbune@bgcsela.org

Backstreet Culture Museum
www.backstreetculturemuseum.org
$5 addmision

No comments: