Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back From New Orleans

I've been back for a little over a month now. I printed my essay today and I proof read my Essay introduction. I can't believe that it's been a month already. This trip was amazing and I will never forget the things I saw, the people I met, and the good times we had. The trip was not only amazing, but afterwords my work has been shown in a gallory, library,presented, and soon showing at west photo. I am so proud of my work that came out of the trip. I now am thinking of when I can go back. I miss it. I liked the city and how live it was. I will be going back and helping through my pictures and someday by picking up a hammer as well. So much thanks to all who made it happen, those who supported all of us at our show, and those who made it the best time of my life.

No comments: